KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America’s EMI cable shielding jackets are convenient solutions to protect cables from EMI that may be coming from other outside components as well as provide environmental protection.
- Convenient for debugging
- Features nylon hook and loop (velcro) fastener for easy application
- Made of conductive aluminum layer, PET fabric-based polyurethane insulation layer, tin-plated copper wire for grounding, and PET fabric-based polyurethane enforcement tape
- Fastener is melted onto the fabric which allows for easy cutting to desired lengths without detachment
- Can be installed on pre-connected cables
- Standard length = 25meters
For more details, click here.