Sound Damper – SS2-1.0-T1
Sound damper suppresses airborne and vibration sound simultaneously NEW!
- Simply by applying damper sheet to surface it reduces sound emission from vibration
- Acrylic rubber (KGS formula) gives high sound insulation effect
- Custom die cut upon request
- Operating temperature: -40 ºC ~ +150 ºC
- Applications: noise control of motors, fans, relays, inverters, etc
- RoHS Compliant
*Specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice for product improvement.
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||4.4|
|Sound Insulation Rate (dB)||500Hz||22|
|Loss Factor (tan)||-40°C||0.009|
|Volume Resistivity (Ω • cm)||1 X 10¹¹|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m • K)||11|
|90° Peel Adhesion (N/10mm)||6.9|
|High Temperature Test 150°C x 1000hr||Gravity||3.5|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||4.1|
|Flame Resistance (UL94)||HB Equivalent|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 ~ 150|
Thermal pads are used in a variety of electronic applications and industries including computers, laptops, tablet PCs, smart phones, routers, LEDs, solar, medical device, power supplies, wireless devices, and the automotive industry.