Thermal Pad – CPVP-F Series
Soft, 2W/m•K silicone-free putty-thermal pad NEW!
- Super compliable (ASKER C 0) material sandwiched between thin permanent PET film and light tacky layer for easy handling
- Thin permanent PET film provides mechanical strength and prevents dust and debris from getting trapped on the putty surface
- Because the CPVP is so soft, very little pressure is applied to components
- No concerns for siloxane outgassing or oil bleeding
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 125˚C
- Custom die-cutting available upon request
- RoHS Compliant
*Specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice for product improvement.
|Standard sheet size (mm)||-||210 x 510|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m•K)||JIS R 2616
|Hardness (ASKER C)||JIS K 7312||0 (putty layer)|
|Volume Resistivity (Ω • cm)||JIS K 6911||1.0 X 10¹¹|
|Flame Retardancy||UL94||V-0 Equivalent|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-||-40 ~ 125|
|Color||–||Dark Green / White|
Specimen size: Φ10mm (t=4 mm)
Cross-head: 1mm / min
Compression plate material
Top: Stainless steel Φ28 mm
Bottom: Gold plated copper Φ106mm
|Compression rate (%)||10%||20%||30%||40%||50%|
|Standard sheet size (mm)||0.5||1.7||3.8||7.6||15.6|
|Stress relaxation (N)||0.1||0.4||1.1||2.1||4.1|
Comparison between Compression test vs Stress relaxation test
Compression test data shows the amount of applied force (N) at the moment the test sample is compressed. Stress relaxation data uses the same test set up as the compression test, but the data is taken after a certain amount of time has passed (such as three minutes). With our soft and compliable materials, the amount of force tends to ease over time. In the long-term, it is more accurate to consider the data from the stress relaxation test since the force is much less than initial compression force. However, in some cases where there are delicate components that can only accept up to a specified amount of force, the peak compression force from our compression test should be considered.
Thermal pads are used in a variety of electronic applications and industries including computers, laptops, tablet PCs, smart phones, routers, LEDs, solar, medical device, power supplies, wireless devices, and the automotive industry.