Thermal Pad – CPSH Series
Soft, 5W/m•K silicone-free thermal pad for high operating temperature applications NEW!
- Soft (ASKER C 32) silicone-free thermal pad
- Compliable thermal pad helps to crowd out air bubbles to reduce thermal resistance
- No siloxane outgassing or oil bleed
- Available in one side thin, permanent PET film and one side naturally tacky; and both sides naturally tacky
- Custom profile available upon request
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 125˚C
- RoHS Compliant
*Specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice for product improvement.
|Standard sheet size (mm)||-||210 x 510|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m•K)||JIS R 2616
|Hardness (ASKER C)||JIS K 7312||32|
|Volume Resistivity (Ω • cm)||JIS K 6911||1.0 X 1011|
|Flame Retardancy||UL94||V-0 Equivalent|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-||-40 ~ 125|
Test method: ASTM D 5470
Specimen size: 25mm (t=2mm)
Applied voltage: 20w
Please request for detailed product specification data prior to purchase
Thermal pads are used in a variety of electronic applications and industries including computers, laptops, tablet PCs, smart phones, routers, LEDs, solar, medical device, power supplies, wireless devices, and the automotive industry.