On-board Contact: OG-684296 NEW!
SMT grounding contact for engine compartment PCB
- Spring mechanism withstands10 million compressions from engine vibrations
- Unique dimple design allows for continued eletrical contact
- Operating temperature from -40℃ ~ +150℃, ideal for automotive applications
|Applications||Ground Contact for SMD|
|Material||Beryllium Copper (t0.15mm)|
|Applicable Thickness (mm)||7.0 ~ 9.0|
|Surface Treatment||Sn reflow plating (Primary plating Cu)|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||-40 ~ 150|
Pad and Mask Dimensions(mm)
Compression force vs Electric resistance
- Deflection: H=7.0mm~7.6mm
- Compression count : 10 million times
- Compression speed: 100 times/sec
- Test method: Height measured and visual check after compressed to 7.0mm~7.6mm deﬂections for 10 million times
- Temperature switch: -40℃/150℃ (0.5 hour each)
- Number of cycle: 2000 cycles
- Metal plate: Aluminum (ADC 12)
- Test method: Sample is compressed by metal plate while heat is applied.
- DC resistance value is measured.