Low Frequency Ferrite Clamp: RFCW Series NEW!
Ferrite clamp that can withstand engine compartment conditions
- Conducted noise suppression filter for applications up to 125℃
and 10G vibration
- Wide operating temperature range: -40℃~125℃.
- On-board vibration requirement: ISO-16750-3- II compliant for passenger vehicle gear shifts
- Locking mechanism on plastic casing ensures tight fit; tool required to uninstall
- RFCW-C 10 has a bracket for temporary fixation to corrugated tubes
- Clamp feet designed for tape mounting
- Plastic casing features strap guides to prevent ferrite from sliding along the cable
- Plastic casing: UL94V-2 rating
Easy to install and secure
Embedded metal spring
Easy to uninstall
- RoHS Compliant
*Specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice for product improvement.
|Applicable Cable Dismeter||Corrugated tube||φ13.5mm MAX|