Low Frequency Ferrite Clamp: RFCW-13MA-BK-1PC NEW!
Ferrite clamp that can withstand engine compartment conditions
- Excellent low frequency noise suppression (150 KHz~30MHz)
- Wide operating temperature range: -40℃~125℃.
- On-board vibration requirement: ISO-16750-3- II compliant for passenger vehicle gear shifts
- Locking mechanism on plastic casing ensures tight fit; tool required to uninstsall
- Clamp feet designed for tape mounting
- Plastic casing features strap guides to prevent ferrite from sliding along the cable
- Plastic casing: UL94V-2 rating
Easy to install and secure
Embedded metal spring
Easy to uninstall
|Applicable Cable Dismeter||MAX Φ 13.5|
|Impedance Ω/10MHz (1 turn)||≥20|