SD Series: EMI Suppression Ferrite for CPU
SD Tiles – sintered ferrite tiles for CPU’s high density, high perform
- Thermally conductive ferrite plates designed for EMI absorption on ICs, CPUs and bus drives running at high clock speeds.
- Reduced thickness (0.8 mm) (.031″) and excellent thermal conductivity characteristics allow the tile to be inserted between CPU and heat sink, providing EMI shielding without affecting the heat dissipation process.
- The ferrite tiles are available in standard (as shown), customized sizes and are optionally supplied with thermally-conductive adhesive transfer tape for convenient fastening.
SD Series: Part No.
- EMI shielding for any type of integrated circuit that generates radiated emissions within up to 1GHz frequency range.
- Effective noise attenuation and thermal transfer in a compact, space saving, heat sink integrated solution.
- Ferrte tile SD-28-28-0.8
- Thermal Transfer Tape (*Optional)
- Heat sink
*Thermally-Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape (Optional)
The ferrite tile can be optionally provided with thermally-conductive adhesive transfer tape for ambient temperature bonding on ICs, heat sinks, flex circuits, etc.
Product description: Ceramic-filled acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive film supported on a protective release liner, featuring an excellent combination of thermal conductivity, electrical insulation adhesion (with reworkability) and ease of use.
|Part No.||Unit: mm (inch)||W/Mk|
|SD-28-28-0.8||28||0.8||1 ~ 5|
|SD-28-28-0.8T||28||0.8||1 ~ 5|
|SD-28-28-1.5||28||1.5||1 ~ 5|
|SD-28-28-1.5T||28||1.5||1 ~ 5|
|Part No.||Impedance (Ω)/100MHz|
|SD-28-28-0.8||600 ~ 2000|
|SD-28-28-0.8T||600 ~ 2000|
|SD-28-28-1.5||600 ~ 2000|
|SD-28-28-1.5T||600 ~ 2000|