Intermark USA offers a variety of EMI Ferrite Cores for cable noise solutions on round cables. These environmental friendly and cost effective G cores come in one piece solid core types, split types that have two halves, and split type cores with plastic casings.
Our high-performance ferrite cores for round cables come in three types of materials: nickel-zinc and magnesium-zinc. They are great to clamp onto terminated cables and are available with different types of plastic casings.
- High performance Nickel-Zinc ferrite cores for effective common mode EMI suppression.
- Split toroidal core fully enclosed in a Nylon 6/6 snap-on clamp case. Material flammability rating: UL94-V0.
- Incorporated spring (stainless steel-SUS 304-CSP) insures permanent tight contact of the two-sleeve core halves for consistent performance. Closed clamp snaps into optional mounting fixtures, available for assembling with M3 (1/8″) screw, double sided adhesive tape or snap-on fastener.
- TFC series also available with internal safety locking latch.
- Standard case colors available: off-white and black.