EMC Fest 2015
Expo Dates: May 7(Thu), 2015
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Venue: Embassy Suites in Livonia
Booth Number: TBA
Official Website: EMC Fest 2015
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America will be at this event to answer questions, provide information, and showcase new products available to our customers and vendors. Keep up to date with our latest news and information.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America is showcasing variety of new materials below;
On-board Grounding Contacts (SMT Type)
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America’s on-board contacts are all SMT (Surface Mount) type contacts, which give advantages of sophisticated structures and precision of work including:
- Space-saving FG reinforcement enabled at the design stage.
- Space-saving FG facilitation even where screws are precluded.
- Effective for emissions and ESD immunity.
- All EMC solutions can be completed on the board level including grounding, shielding and filtering.
- Shaped to prevent spring deformation by hook.
- Frame Grounding Wire Mesh Straps: FGM Series
|On-board contact: OG Series||On-Board Shield Can Clips: OGCP series|
EMC Fest 2015: The Grounds for Grounding
Topic Breakdown – please see below: Session 1: Fundamental concepts (Paths of Current Return, Parasitics, etc.) and Grounds for Grounding (why grounding) Session 2: Fundamental Grounding Schemes and The “Grounding Tree” Session 3: Ground loops and their mitigation (Who’s afraid of the big bad (Ground) loops?), Power Distribution vs. Grounding Schemes Interrelationship Session 4: Equipment and System Grounding Schemes, Cable signals and shields’ grounding, Grounding-Related Case Studies, Summary and Wrap Up.