Come visit us: EMC Fest 2017
Expo Dates: May 11 (Thu), 2017
Hours: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Location: Livonia, Michigan
Venue: Embassy Suites in Livonia
Booth Number: TBA
Official Website: EMC Fest 2017
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America will be at this event to answer questions, provide information, and showcase new products available to our customers and vendors. Keep up to date with our latest news and information.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America is showcasing variety of new materials below;
On-board Grounding Contacts (SMT Type)
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America’s on-board contacts are all SMT (Surface Mount) type contacts, which give advantages of sophisticated structures and precision of work including:
- Space-saving FG reinforcement enabled at the design stage.
- Space-saving FG facilitation even where screws are precluded.
- Effective for emissions and ESD immunity.
- All EMC solutions can be completed on the board level including grounding, shielding and filtering.
- Shaped to prevent spring deformation by hook.
- Frame Grounding Wire Mesh Straps: FGM Series
|On-board contact: OG Series||On-Board Shield Can Clips: OGCP series|
EMC Fest 2017: Kenneth Wyatt
This program is focused on developing a Personal EMC Troubleshooting Kit and using it to perform Key Pre-Compliance Tests that will meet today’s challenges of tight engineering budgets. A review of EMC Basics and Product Design Fundamentals will keep the “Focus of EMC” at the forefront of your designs.