Come visit us: EMC 2016 in Ottawa, Canada
Expo Dates: July 26 (Tue) – 28 (Thr), 2016
10:00am – 05:00pm (7/26)
09:00am – 05:00pm (7/27)
09:00am – 12:00pm (7/28)
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Venue: The Shaw Centre
Booth Number: 804
Official Website: EMC 2016 in Ottawa
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America will be at this event to answer questions, provide information, and showcase new products available to our customers and vendors. Keep up to date with our latest news and information.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America is showcasing variety of new materials below;
Low Frequency Ferrite Clamp: RFCW-13MA-BK-1PC
Ferrite clamp that can withstand engine compartment conditions
- Excellent low frequency noise suppression (150 KHz~30MHz)
- Wide operating temperature range: -40℃~125℃.
- On-board vibration requirement: ISO-16750-3- II compliant for passenger vehicle gear shifts
- Locking mechanism on plastic casing ensures tight fit; tool required to uninstsall
- Clamp feet designed for tape mounting
- Plastic casing features strap guides to prevent ferrite from sliding along the cable
- Plastic casing: UL94V-2 rating
|Click to enlarge||Click to enlarge|
2016 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility – EMC 2016
The 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, sponsored by the IEEE EMC Society, featuring an embedded Signal Integrity and Power Integrity conference, is the must-attend event for EMC engineers of all levels and specialties.
The IEEE EMC Symposium provides knowledge and tools that help engineers address electromagnetic environmental effects and electromagnetic compatibility. Stay abreast of current technologies, testing and engineering methods.