Come visit us: Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo 2016 in Novi, Michigan, USA
Expo Dates: Sep 13 (Tue) – 15 (Thr), 2016
09:30am – 04:30pm (9/13)
09:30am – 04:30pm (9/14)
09:30am – 03:00pm (9/15)
Location: Novi, Michigan, USA
Venue: Suburban Collection Showplace, Halls A-B-C
Booth Number: 1125
Official Website: Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America will be at this event to answer questions, provide information, and showcase new products available to our customers and vendors. Keep up to date with our latest news and information.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America is showcasing variety of new materials below;
Low Frequency Ferrite Clamp: RFCW-13MA-BK-1PC
Ferrite clamp that can withstand engine compartment conditions
- Excellent low frequency noise suppression (150 KHz~30MHz)
- Wide operating temperature range: -40℃~125℃.
- On-board vibration requirement: ISO-16750-3- II compliant for passenger vehicle gear shifts
- Locking mechanism on plastic casing ensures tight fit; tool required to uninstsall
- Clamp feet designed for tape mounting
- Plastic casing features strap guides to prevent ferrite from sliding along the cable
- Plastic casing: UL94V-2 rating
|Click to enlarge||Click to enlarge|
About Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Tech Expo
Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo is the premier showcase for electric and hybrid vehicle technology and innovation. Based in Detroit, Michigan, the capital of EV manufacturing in America, Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo will highlight advances right across the powertrain and across a wide range of vehicles from passenger and commercial to off-highway industrial vehicles.