Come visit us at DesignCon 2014 in Santa Clara!
Exhibit Date & Time:
January 29, 2014 / 12:45pm – 6:00pm
January 30, 2014 / 12:30pm – 6:00pm
Venue: Santa Clara Convention Center
Booth Number: 222
INTERMARK USA attends this event to answer questions, provide information, and showcase our new products to customers and vendors alike. Keep up to date with our latest news and information.
INTERMARK USA is showcasing variety of new materials including the MG-10A EMI absorber, which is a very thin and flexible electromagnetic noise suppression sheet.
Besides the MG-10A EMI absorber, we also cover absorbers for RFID/NFC applications, high GHz frequency EMI absorbers, as well as an absorber with thermal management function. For shielding materials, our new conductive Silicone Gasket (highly reliable for environmental shielding and EMI noise shielding) is also displayed.
For thermal management materials, we offer a wide selection of thermal interface materials with higher thermal conductivity.
We have some additions to the current onboard contact (SMT type grounding contacts) to product line as well.
What can you discover at DesignCon’s free Expo?
- Over 150 exhibitors with the latest technologies and solutions in high-speed serial design, signal integrity and test & measurement
- Free education & speed-training, panels and product teardowns in the Chiphead Theater, In-Booth Trainings and Vendor Sessions
- Solve your signal integrity issues at the Agilent Education Forum on Wednesday, Jan. 29 & Thursday, Jan. 30
- DesignTOUR prizes: win a Google Nexus 10, Kindle Fire HDX, Pebble Smartwatch, Bose speakers & more!
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday, Jan. 28 at the Computer History Museum, and Happy Hours on the Expo Floor
- The DesignVision and Best in Test Awards: discover who has the most innovative products and tools in the industry
Register now for your FREE Expo Pass! – DesignCon 2014 Expo