Come visit us: Battery Show 2017
Expo Dates: Sep 12(Tue)-14(Thr), 2017
Hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm(Last Day; 3:00pm)
Location: Novi, Detroit, Michigan
Venue: Suburban Collection Showplace
Cost: Free to attend
Booth Number: 1536
Official Website: Battery Show 2017
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America will be at this event to answer questions, provide information, and showcase new products available to our customers and vendors. Keep up to date with our latest news and information.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America is showcasing variety of new materials below;
On-board Grounding Contacts (SMT Type)
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America’s on-board contacts are all SMT (Surface Mount) type contacts, which give advantages of sophisticated structures and precision of work including:
- Space-saving FG reinforcement enabled at the design stage.
- Space-saving FG facilitation even where screws are precluded.
- Effective for emissions and ESD immunity.
- All EMC solutions can be completed on the board level including grounding, shielding and filtering.
- Shaped to prevent spring deformation by hook.
- Frame Grounding Wire Mesh Straps: FGM Series
|On-board contact: OG Series||On-Board Shield Can Clips: OGCP series|
About The Battery Show
The Battery Show 2017 brings together actors from across the industry in an exciting event where the latest products are launched, ideas are born, relationships are strengthened and new partnerships are forged. It is the biggest show of its kind in North America, with the best attendance from buyers and decision makers – an unmissable chance to unlock future business opportunities.