Come visit us: APEC 2018 in San Antonio, TX!
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America is showcasing variety of new materials including the MG-03A EMI absorber, which is a very thin and flexible electromagnetic noise suppression sheet.
Besides the MG-03A EMI absorber, we also cover absorbers for RFID/NFC applications, high GHz frequency EMI absorbers, as well as an absorber with thermal management function. For shielding materials, our new conductive Silicone Gasket (highly reliable for environmental shielding and EMI noise shielding) is also displayed.
For thermal management materials, we offer a wide selection of thermal interface materials with higher thermal conductivity.
We have some additions to the current onboard contact (SMT type grounding contacts) to product line as well.
About APEC 2018
APEC 2018 continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronics engineer. Outstanding technical content is provided along with a 44,995 sq-ft exposition. The conference will be held at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas.
APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics