2015 IEEE Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility & Signal Integrity
Expo Dates & Hours:
March 17(Tue), 2015 10:00am-5:00pm
March 18(Wed), 2015 9:00am-5:00pm
March 19(Thu), 2015 9:00am-12:00pm
Venue: Santa Clara Convention Center
Booth Number: 523
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America will be at this event to answer questions, provide information, and showcase new products available to our customers and vendors. Keep up to date with our latest news and information.
KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES America is showcasing variety of new materials including the MG-10A EMI absorber, which is a very thin and flexible electromagnetic noise suppression sheet.
Besides the MG-10A EMI absorber, we also cover absorbers for RFID/NFC applications, high GHz frequency EMI absorbers, as well as an absorber with thermal management function. For shielding materials, our new conductive Silicone Gasket (highly reliable for environmental shielding and EMI noise shielding) is also displayed.
For thermal management materials, we offer a wide selection of thermal interface materials with higher thermal conductivity.
We have some additions to the current onboard contact (SMT type grounding contacts) to product line as well.
About EMC & SI 2015
EMCSI 2015 Symposium will be striving to “Keep Interference at Bay” by providing the most current information, tools and techniques on EMC testing and signal and power integrity. The Symposium appeals to a vast audience, from novice to veteran, across all industries and academia.
Plan ahead to join your colleagues and experts/innovators in Santa Clara, California for a full week of learning, collaboration and networking with fellow industry peers.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear top-rated peer reviewed EMC & SI/PI technical papers presented by experts in multi-track sessions over a three-day period.
- Attend two days of practical EMC & SI/PI workshops and tutorials.
- See experiments and demonstrations presented by experts.
- Visit exhibitors and learn about the latest offerings in EMC & SI/PI products and services.
- Share fun-filled social events with family, friends, and fellow professionals.